Monday, January 30, 2012

Daydreaming

As a rule, all my Monday morning blues disappear when I spend 10 minutes in office, reading mails and planning my day. Just in case, the start-of-the-week day blues start peeping their head post lunch time (yawn) I indulge in a little day dreaming.

There are several things that I can think of at such times such as -
  • Having a vacation in Goa with my better half (husband, in case anyone doesn't know I am married :P)
  • Thinking about what I can make for dinner ( After being a little lazy, food is my next big weakness). I can imagine all the goodies that I can make at home or even plan to go out and eat, and zap! 10-20 mins have gone by :). I am craving for fish today and wish I can eat simple fried fish today!
  • I can imagine myself having a good time in Nashik with my friends. 
  • I can also imagine working from home for the rest of the week and enjoying work at its own pace. 
Well these are some of the things that I can dream off...without even much needed winks of sleep.

Do you indulge in daydreaming?