Friday, September 7, 2012

My new resolution: Write more, talk less

The world bores you when you’re cool ~ "Calvin" Scott Adams
My very dear friend says I talk too much. My best friend says I talk too much. My husband says I talk too much. He also says I love when you talk so much (which, after two years of marriage I have seriously started to doubt). So, now my resolution is to write...not to much, just write. I have been away from the blog too long and now I have so many things to write about.

So this is what I am gonna do - take one word and build a post around it. I want to see if I can spin an entire story inspired by one word. 

I would also invite anyone, who wants to try it out on my blog. Pick up a word, write a blog of around 100-500 words or as much as you want it and send me. I will put it on my blog. 

I don't have a strong reason for doing this, I am just in a mood to experiment. :)

So let the fun begin!