Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Living out of a suitcase...for noble reasons!

From the last week of November to the last week of December, I have been living out of a suitcase and all for attending the weddings of one best friend after another.

First my friend Pankaj married his love Sonal. Then it was my best friend, Shweta got married to another Pankaj (don't get me started on how many friends of mine share the same names...I have two shweta's, two Pankaj's and two Nikhil's...whew!) and now my another best friend Mandar married the love of his life- Trupti and I have been travelling to and fro for more than a month now.

My mom says I am lucky 6 of my friends decided to marry each other, so instead of attending 6 different weddings, I am only attending three. After a month of travelling the same road, I am surely grateful for all these guys who saved me 3 more trips to Nashik. Not that I mind going back to my home every now and then, but you have to admit that these roads are a killer.

Which brings me to a sad incident that occurred last week. Two Marathi television actors were killed in a road accident on the same road that we take. It's not so shocking as accidents do happen on that road. It's just the fact that I was gonna take the same road that evening is what spooked me!

Talking of spooking. Have you ever had an out-of-the-world spooky experience? I haven't had one either, I was just wondering if there are any interesting things happening as the world is coming to an end.

PS: This post was written before we all realized that the world in indeed not gonna end so soon.