Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New year, new resolutions!

I love making new year resolutions. But before I begin, let me wish everyone a very happy and prosperous new year!

So, with the formality over, I am eager to share my new list of resolutions and here it comes...

My new year resolution is....no no..wait..let me think..what was that I had planned..oh! What the heck! let me read my last year's post again..http://shwetahardikar.blogspot.in/2011/12/new-year-begins-on-sunday.html

Hmm...so I had decided to do few things in the last year and I managed to complete some of them, for instance, my cupboard is cleaned, tidied and all wonderful now, without me having to pay someone to do it (now that's a real achievement folks! No kidding).
Well, I am working in my home, cooking and cleaning and wiping and swiping and stuff, so that's done!
Finances...err..umm..aah...well, I have one more year to continue working on that part.

To come back to the topic of resolutions, well, I haven't made a single resolution this year. The reason being, I always tend to focus more on the resolutions and forget to have fun. Last year I did so many new things, had so many wonderful experiences, met a lot of interesting people and hence, I have decided not to stick to resolutions.

Happy no-new-resolutions year!