I have picked up a new hobby and this time it resembles my choice in jewellery as well. I have a lot of earrings and love all sorts of jewellery. I had read about paper quilling some time back. I recently gifted my niece a paper quilling set for making dolls, and other shapes and toys. I bought one for myself and now today I made my tenth earring.
Sharing some of the pictures here.
Sharing some of the pictures here.
| White and Green |
| Fuschia Pink and Orange |
| Blue and Red |
| Orange and white |
Wowww... Do you have a guide to make earrings or its all your creativity???
ReplyDeleteWhat ever it may be, seems brilliant!! :-)
No guide sweetie, I made these looking at images and videos online. The technique is simple, rest all is upon your imagination and how far you can stretch it!
ReplyDeleteLove these! Check out my quilling at www.facebook.com/quillingfun.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what else you come up with!