Friday, May 17, 2013

Passion towards life

There is something missing in my life. I work, I cook, I clean, I love my husband, talk to my mom and sister everyday, I read new blogs, I listen to music and then I just realized what is missing - passion.

Passion towards life. I started this blog when I had so many things to write about. Writing was the only way I could express myself. I don't have too much to write today too, yet there is something I feel like sharing.

If I can translate better, this amazing guy is saying:

"In you life, do things that you must do to earn a decent living, learn all the arts required to survive and swell, but do not stop at it.
Befriend any art, music, dance, painting, theater and so on.
If your work tells helps you live, your friendship with an art will tell you why you should live"