Friday, December 30, 2011

The new year begins on a Sunday...

The year 2011 begins on a Sunday...does that mean we get a lot of leisure time in this year?

Finally 2011 is getting over..and we are entering in to 2012. A new year brings hope, happiness, cheer, joy and pleasure. I am grateful for one more year in my life that had its own ups and downs and made me a better person :)

Oh how I wish it was true. My wish list for this year is:
  • Let there be more reasons to celebrate this year
  • Let there be more long weekends :) We have a lot of festivals in India and I would love to celebrate them with my family
  • Let me shake my bum and do some work around the house. My new year resolution is to finally clean my cupboard :) (I had offered Deven my complete 1 month salary for it, and he still refused :( :()
  • Let me know how to manage my finances better (This is a resolution I make every year)

On the advent of the new year, I would like to thank all those people who matter to me. People who helped me, people who love me, people who taught me new things- knowingly or unknowingly, people who hurt me - yet made me stronger from within, people who appreciated me and criticized me likewise :) cos they helped me realize my own shortcomings, people who stood by me when I needed and who supported me with their love and friendship. For all the gestures, all kindness and care, all love and friendship, I am grateful.

Thank you for being a part of my universe and would hope you continue with me further!

Wish you and your families a happy, merry, magical and beautiful new year!